Last updated March 09, 2021
Table of Contents
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use your information?
- Will your information be shared with anyone?
- Is your information transferred internationally?
- How long do we keep your information?
- How do we keep your information safe?
- Do we collect information from minors?
- What are your privacy rights?
- Controls for Do-Not-Track features
- Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
- Do we make updates to this policy?
- How can you contact us about this policy?
- How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect form you?
What information do we collect?
Information automatically collectedIn short: Some information – such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings, and information about your activity on the website (such as date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, internet service provider, and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the website.
How do we use your information?In short: We process your information to protect our services, for use in analytics and site usage reporting, and in compliance with our legal obligations.
We use information collected via our website for a variety of purposes described below. We process your information for these purpose in reliance on our legitimate business interests, for use in general analytics and site usage reporting, for insights related to website usage, and to respond to legal requests. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive to:
- To protect our services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- Create general datasets based on site analytics and usage. We use the data listed above to create datasets for use in site analysis and to inform updates and future changes.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
Will your information be shared with anyone?In short: We do not share or sell your information with any third party or advertisers except where necessary to comply with laws.
We do not share your sell your information with any third party or advertisers. We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Legal Obligations. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Is your information transferred internationally?In short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located both within the United States and internationally. If you are accessing our website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and anywhere our servers are located.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your information safe?In short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organization and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transition of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
Do we collect information from minors?In short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the website.
What are your privacy rights?
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here.
If you are a resident of Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here.
Controls for Do-Not-Track features
Do California residents have specific privacy rights?In short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
Do we make updates to this policy?In short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have question or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by mail to:
Gage Crib Worldwide Inc.
6701 Old 28th St SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49301
How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect form you?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us using the information above.
Please be sure to include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Whether you are submitting the request on your own behalf or as an authorized agent
- Under the rights of which law you are submitting the request (CCPA or GDPR)
- What specifically you are requesting per the rights of the law you are submitting under.
Please also confirm that:
- Under penalty of perjury, you declare all information submitted to be true and accurate.
- You understand that the deletion or restriction of your personal data is irreversible and may result in the termination of services with Gage Crib Worldwide Inc.
- You understand you will be required to validate your request and you may be contacted in order to complete the request.
We will respond to your request within 30 days.